This photo was taken in Cabo 2003. I was heading home after a glorious week of windsurfing, reading scripts and relaxing with friends. One of the friends, with whom I had shared a lovely evening of entertaining conversation in a quaint little barrio, left this sweet farewell message in the sky. Hmm...he was a charming companion, but the slicked back hair confuses me.
26 June, 2006
Cabo...
This photo was taken in Cabo 2003. I was heading home after a glorious week of windsurfing, reading scripts and relaxing with friends. One of the friends, with whom I had shared a lovely evening of entertaining conversation in a quaint little barrio, left this sweet farewell message in the sky. Hmm...he was a charming companion, but the slicked back hair confuses me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
His general porcinity would be off-putting in the clinch, no?
Quite.
Post a Comment