04 August, 2006

Auntie Meme

Auntie Vampire is my character in the unreleased satire, Antivampire. I play a bumbling, yet determined, aunt to a group of young cousins who have been left in my care for the summer.

4 comments:

Matsby said...

I don't know anyone named Bill and I don't believe I commented on his blog. Please inform me what you are talking about. I would hate to think someone is commenting under my name, but I would like to look into it. Where's Bill's blog?

Identity Crisis said...

Bill's Blog is in my Links.

Matsby said...

Well, you are right. It was a long time ago, but I have read it again with fresh eyes and now I would have to say I am on your side. Bill has a very exciting thing going there. I have left him some more favorable comments and when he approves them, you'll be able to read them.

I am also interested in your blog and still trying to wrap my head around exactly what's going on here.

Identity Crisis said...

Thank you Mediocre, I admire your accurate assessment of the situation.