fandifilmsisfiction
That's amazing for rehab finger painting.Was your aunt in rehab with you? These things do so often run in the family.I hope she's better soon.
Sadly, yes...but she is addicted to plastic surgery. I don't think she wants to get "better."
Oh. I am sorry. I have a friend addicted to plactic surgery. We're running abook on how many more procedures it's going to take for her to look like a cat.
me-ouch!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's amazing for rehab finger painting.
Was your aunt in rehab with you? These things do so often run in the family.
I hope she's better soon.
Sadly, yes...but she is addicted to plastic surgery. I don't think she wants to get "better."
Oh. I am sorry. I have a friend addicted to plactic surgery. We're running abook on how many more procedures it's going to take for her to look like a cat.
me-ouch!
Post a Comment