12 January, 2007

Bravely gone Bill



So...one time ... I'm not at liberty to say where it was...I was surfing the internet with Bill Shatner. We were killing a little time playing games, reading blogs, doing quizzes and taking photos like this one...

...which we later manipulated on Photoshop. UmmHmmm, he smelled good. The results of one quiz indicated that in the world of flowers I would be a snapdragon.

A few weeks later, I recommended C.O.R.E. Digital Images for an animated project. Bill is the CEO of this very successful company in Toronto, Canada. When Bill learned that I had recommended C.O.R.E. he was very appreciative. In fact, at a recent awards show, he spent the evening clutching a bouquet of snapdragons and written reminder of my flowery personality.
Adorable Memy,
Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh,
with love always Bill.
As he was about to accept the award for his incredible work as the egocentric, mad cow ridden Denny Crane, he finally caught my eye and waved me up on stage. The directors immediately cut to commercial and we were given a stern reprimand for deviating from the program. In full indignant character, he bowed, took my hand and led me off to find water for the flowers. I thought it would have made for great TV but it was never aired. I probably don't need that kind of publicity.









No comments: