
The madness in the entertainment business is reaching unprecedented levels of depression and substance abuse. I have opened a secret therapeutic dance studio where my troubled peers can dance their way to a healthy exercise induced, paparazzi free, adrenaline high.

6 comments:
I like the idea.
A wooded dancing retreat and detox centre, all rolled into one.
And Canada's north west would be the perfect location because there's no-one there to start with, so privacy would be assured.
Where have you put it? Somewhere around Prince Rupert perhaps?
Sssshhhhhh.
Nice blog!
You can pass by and visit mine.
It's in Spanish but there are a lot of useful things
Gracias para su visita. Usted tiene algunas cosas interesantes en su blog, algunos de los cuales yo he visto antes, pero no obstante interesar. La buena suerte y vuelve.
Show Off!!! I love your reply.
And i love this title..and concept..made me laugh which is always just so much fun.
Suze,
Спасибо за вашу поддержку я надеюсь, что я не похожу на показ прочь, я только собрал немного нескольких языков в моих путешествиях за эти годы.
Oh and Happy Australia Day!
Post a Comment