30 January, 2007

Do I have a big head?


Here I am on the red carpet at the SAG awards. Later, in the powder room, I overheard someone saying that I have a big head. Do I? I have big hair, but a big head? Hmm.





Dress by
  • Armani
  • 5 comments:

    Suze said...

    Who can think about the size of your head when that dress is so spectacular! Really stunning. Who's it by??

    Identity Crisis said...

    The dress is Armani. My sincere apologies for that oversight. It is a spectacular dress. I love yellow. Not only did I hear that I have a big head, but I heard that Sandra Oh wore the same dress in a muted champagne colour with a circular, black, beaded pin. Why does this always happen to me? No doubt someone would be wearing the same dress as me on my wedding day!

    Chester The Bear said...

    When did they change the name from "Film Actors Guild" to "Screen Actors Guild"?

    The FAG awards would be so much more fun.

    Identity Crisis said...

    Gosh, I think that is urban legend popularized by the film Team America.

    Aren't those puppets cute? I love those Thunderbird type boys. Mmm MMmm.

    Chester The Bear said...

    I thought "Team America" was a documentary. Isn't it?