
Whose woods are these?
I do not know.
I thought they were Blue Star Studio's
I'm not a fan of blasphemy or instant messaging slang but...OMG! A few days ago, while out for a walk in the fresh evening air near Blue Star Studios, I was abducted by aliens! I have very little memory of anything that transpired. A few intangible glimpses - sleek instrument panels and long green fingers, shimmering lights and odd noises - have flashed through my mind. Other than that, I can tell you very little. They dropped me off beneath the spruce near the front gates and I was able to regain my senses long enough to capture this shot of the ship as it sped away. I seem to be my old self aside from two small marks near my temples. The worst of it? I've missed my Valentine's Day date! I wonder if he will believe me?

5 comments:
At least they had the courtesy to drop you off
a) at your house, and not on some other continent (or planet)
and
b) the same day they took you away, or even the same century they took you away
True. True. I have had less courteous companions on Valentine's day and have had to wait years before the memories faded.
Dear Mr. Soth,
Please have your people get in touch with my people. While your offer is intriguing I have decided that this matter should be handled by my social secretary.
Thank you for your interest,
Memy Fandi
Post a Comment