As some of you may know I have found it necessary to seek outside help for my addiction to the evil, but, oh so tasty, and stimulating beverage - extra large nonfat cafĂ© lattĂ©. I have been hiding out in rehab but it appears the paparazzi may have found me… You see, I awoke this morning to find a perfectly brewed cup sitting on my windowsill. I downed it while the flashbulbs illuminated my moment of weakness. Luckily, a few weeks of abstinence had enhanced my susceptibility to its lovely powers and fueled by a caffeine carburetor I mowed down the offending photographer and destroyed the evidence. I would like to thank my loyal fans for their support and understanding during this most difficult time and hope that this explains my lengthy silence. I shall return! Carrot juice rules!
30 November, 2006
In Rehab
As some of you may know I have found it necessary to seek outside help for my addiction to the evil, but, oh so tasty, and stimulating beverage - extra large nonfat cafĂ© lattĂ©. I have been hiding out in rehab but it appears the paparazzi may have found me… You see, I awoke this morning to find a perfectly brewed cup sitting on my windowsill. I downed it while the flashbulbs illuminated my moment of weakness. Luckily, a few weeks of abstinence had enhanced my susceptibility to its lovely powers and fueled by a caffeine carburetor I mowed down the offending photographer and destroyed the evidence. I would like to thank my loyal fans for their support and understanding during this most difficult time and hope that this explains my lengthy silence. I shall return! Carrot juice rules!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Was rehab fun?
Did they at least let you have chocolate?
Was Mel there?
Yes, that cow's milk is nasty stuff, best not be drinking it
Bear - Well, yes he was and we were allowed one gram of pure chocolate per day, none of that cheap milk chocolate.
Dogg - great! thanks! I'll be moving into the espresso wing next month. Sigh.
Post a Comment