04 December, 2006

Mel's Salvation



















My Carrot Concoction

5 large carrots
1 small orange
1 small apple
2 tsp fresh ginger root
1 leaf fresh kale if available

Place all ingredients in a pulp extracting juicer and liquefy.
Drink juice while fresh with crushed ice if desired.
Makes 2 large servings.
Pulp may be used for baked goods, soups or stews for extra flavour and fiber.

Stay tuned to Mutant Active Radio for information on the release of my new carrot cookbook.

4 comments:

Chester The Bear said...

So... um... I'm not sure I understand it right... your recipe isn't really specific...

Do I add Vodka or Gin?

Identity Crisis said...

Maybe Mel and you could be roommates, Chester.

Chester The Bear said...

Oh. Spare me. I'm Jewish. He'd keep looking suspiciously at me while he wondered which bit of the world I control.

And I'd keep looking at him thinking
a)you used to live in my street in Coogee, and now I KNOW why you never said hello,
and b)I used to enjoy your films, but now I can't be bothered.

Identity Crisis said...

You never know what might come of a discussion between you two. Maybe it would be the beginning of world peace. =]