19 January, 2007

Oil?

Should I sell my oil company or not?

4 comments:

Chester The Bear said...

Hmmm. Tough question.
I'd say 'yes', but then you'd need to figure out what the next war will be fought over and go an buy one of those comanies.

Identity Crisis said...

Thank you so much for your input. That is good advice. Any ideas? Water? Food? Medicine? Handbags?

Chester The Bear said...

i just re-read my post. it seriously looks like the computer at our reception desk needs a new keyboard. sorry.

as for advice, i heard today that it will be rain. the next war will be fought over rain. countries will mobilise vast armies to go and capture rainy weather and drag it back to wherever they're from.

buy a rain company, or maybe a rain coat company.

Identity Crisis said...

I don't like to publish those obvious typos. Do you want advanced warning?

As for the rain...is that acid or mountain fresh spring?